What awaits you in Berlin?
We take care of all organizational matters
so that you can concentrate on the discovery of Berlin and your health!
How do the city walks take place?
Berlin walk information
Nevertheless, we do hand out information sheets on the walks and their sights so that participants can learn more over what they see in greater detail. Of course, we are personally available to answer your questions before or after the walks and are delighted to tell you more about our city.
Facts and figures on the world’s greenest metropolis:
- With an area of 892km2 Berlin is as big as the cities of Munich, Stuttgart and Frankfurt-am-Main put together.
- The city consists of twelve districts, each with its distinct quarters and centers. Fully a 25% of the city area consists of woods and parks and 10% of lakes and waterways.
- There are over 2,500 public green spaces and recreational areas, 77 lakes, 11 rivers and 10 canals.
Facts and figures on berlin’s cultural entities
- Over 175 museums and collections
- About 300 private and public galleries
- 3 opera houses
- 150 theatres and stages
- Over 250 public libraries
- 130 cinemas
- 150 historical buildings and castles linking nature culture and history throughout the city
- Countless cultural centers.